After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from Paypal containing your order details (if you didn't provide your email address we cannot send your download, nor confirmation email). We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. We will attempt to send your access page via Email Method within 3 working days. The link you will receive will be valid for 5 days. If this time is not enough to download, please contact us for an extension.
If you wish to query a delivery please go to contact us page.
Once we send the digital download (Pdf Ebook publication) there is no refund. However, you will have 3 working days to think about your purchase, before we send to you the download. Within this time period, you can ask for your money back. Once the ebook is sent, we cannot refund the price for the download.
If you have any enquiries regarding payment services offered by Paypal please visit www.paypal.com.au
We only use Paypal Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. PayPal processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payment via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the PayPal gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by us or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under a 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within PayPal's bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- Paypal is an authorised third party processor.
- At no time we can access your details; all transactions are directly transferred from your credit card to Paypal.